WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Bragging


 

I am good

For a joke

May it be inappropriate

 
                                            
I am good

For a smile

Directly form the heart

 

I am good

For a face to talk to

And a ear to listen

 
fanpop.com

I am good

For a husband

When I open my arms

 

I am good

for caring

Sometimes too much

 

I am good

For dinner

A zesty bbq

 

I am good

For a friend

When I smile

 

I am a good

For a teacher

When I inspire

 

I am good

For lots

And lots

 

I surround myself

With those who

See it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome