WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Laughing

Our first response
When oxygen hits our lungs
Vibrates our vocal cords
Is to cry
 
Kids make fun of kids
On the playground
Down the red slide
It makes you cry
 
Not wining
Loosening the retaining
The feeling of lack
Swells up tears
 
Sometimes I am too lost
To see it
That silent knowing
That pervades the ringing
In the air
 
Painful, yes
Sometimes very
In its way
Perfect
 
I try to understand
Sometimes I can see it
When I am not suffocated
 
Life is beautiful
In its own way
All the suffering
Is worth the perfection
 
Of a joyful laugh
 
chocolatecakemoments.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome