WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Purple Sunset

Id dream a dream tonight
Play out the imagination
Circumstances remembered
Nightmares are foolish things
 
If there was one last thing
To believe in
I think I would
Believe in you
 
All hope
All faith
All human destinies
In you
 
Oh reader
Breather
it is you
The hope for hope
Of paradise lost
To regain again
Life eternal
 
Alone in my room
Reading of dreams
I sit at night
Solemn in my sheets
To close my eyes
Dream of the time
The sun set and
God smiled
 
 
flickriver.com
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome