WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Runner Up



Second place 
I'm never happy in it.


I want to be your beloved
Sick of cost benefit
I must cost more.

I compete
Get my hands blistered
Give up my dreams
Change who I am
Slither in the garbage.

Is it first born syndrome?
Or did I come screwed up?

Putting this 
On the computer
For all to see
Technology, the death of privacy.

I enjoy serving 
I'm tired of giving up myself.

Is love unconditional?
I would like to think so
Experience tells me otherwise.

Use me up
Burn me until
I'm charred ash.

I will give 
Until there is nothing left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome