WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Social Anxiety

..

Hardness in my chest
The Beast never rests
Clawing its way out.

I breath
Just a little
Feeling crippled
Afraid that you'll get out. 

A block in the road
A scary old toad
Likes to sit and be
Alone.

When can I be free?
Who I want to be.
Can I keep the Beast
Not too near.

Or will you mistreat me?
Use me
Abuse me
Leave me
Out to die?
The Beast is here.

I withdraw,
The pain too great.
The Beast inside 
Clawing its way
Shredding at the gate.

When the Beast is near
I have to take care
That it is just the fear
Inside eating away.

Letting no one in
Keeping its distance,
The sad wounded animal
It is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome