WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, July 13, 2015

Sensitive Man




I'm too sensitive
Always been told that
My  whole life.

Too big of heart,
Care too much,
I get hurt
Ok with that
A recent development.

Almost joined the Marines
Pussied out.
They promised to fix me.
Train me to be a killer
A hunter
A predator
Some times I have regrets.

I don't need fixed
I could be healed.
From this idea.

I love being sensitive.
Its to be valued, not shunned
Not distorted or fixed

I am a caring man,
And I am proud
That aspect of myself.

I am loved.
I am whole.
I am sensitive
And I love it.

flickrhivemind.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome