WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

What I know

I know love is more powerful than fear
and feels better to feel

I know that to be good to another requires nothing
but gives you everything

I know to smile takes little effort
but the rewards are priceless

I know that laughter is healing
and contagious

I know that life is beautiful
especially when it is hard

I know that being yourself
can never be wrong

I know that generosity is a way of life
and can make you warm

I know that life is about sharing
to share requires bravery

I know you have to be persistent
to do anything extra ordinary

I know that life is not a quest for more toys
rather a journey to love and accept

cheezburger.com

2 comments:

  1. Only every one knew these few things, imagine what this world would be.

    True and Simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Agreed...Thank you for the comment..and for reading

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome