WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

21 Century Campfire

The glow of the 21 century camp fire
Looks very blue
Flicker light into my eyes
 
Tell me a story
Entertain me
Teach me something
 
Yes glistening glow
A legend to tell
I am human
This is natural
 
Being
The great need to speak
And listen to stories
Experience from
The other
 
Language
Makes us great
Separates us
Unifies us
 
Let us sit together
Learn from one and other
And tell some narrative
 
And if we have to
If we cant tell a tale
Let us turn on the box
Allow the international campfire
To speak
 
funnyjunksite.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome