WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hawaiian Shirts




Blue sharks on cloth

Use to be worn with a bow tie

Sits derelict behind closed doors



Yellow palm trees with green lining

Use to bear every day

Now collects gray dust


                                                                                                      
Coconut buttons kept it to my chest

Finds its self in a white trash bag

Times have changed
damncoolpictures.com



I am altered

I am not the same

I have grown a little bit



I take them away

That teenage part of myself

To be given to thrift



Impart the past

Making room

Embracing the future

Life is change

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome