WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Masklophobia

Ellentv.com
Lifeless eyes that see thru
More than just my skew
Makes me shake to the bone
Worse than garden gnomes

Behind dead smiles
You lie, pray on child
Tony the tiger
Stranger than Hr Giger

Walking in the dark
Stalking the lark
Sometimes at the park
I keep my distance

Mascots haunt
They make me want
To scream and taunt
Come near me ill kick
The suit you flaunt

Chuck e cheese
You and the bee
Need to see
That I may pee
If you come near me

WARNING
Mascot
Leave me be
Or you may not
Be smiling
Marilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome