WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Airline Fantasies


I rubbed your belly

And softly placed my hand                                                  

On your white garment



I got inside your heart

And played with your controls

Softly I whispered in your ears



You stole my heart

And taunt me with it every day

You are always around me

Singing in the skis above



I made a promise that day

A promise that I have broken

I let fate lead me down

The blue of the blue river

I never thought to act



So here I am

At the delta training center

Always knew I would get there

Did not think it would be like this



I still love you

I look thrugh my trucks bug reflected windshield

Just to see your sleek fuselage
         
I unroll my window just to hear

Your songs of journey and speed

perthleadership.org

Some day

Some day

I will get back to you                        

Some day


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Very inspiring. And I don't even like planes.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome