WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bane of My Life

foodwishes.blogspot.com

Round noodle you sit there
Acting like any other noodle
We both know your terrorist ways

Round noodle you can hide
Under red sauce, morning yellow cheese
Layers of butter
But I know you are there

There in the tomato residue
Waiting for you chance to strike
Against my taste buds

" I flavor like any other pasta" you say
HA! I know your truth as it sickens my pallet
You are a menace to the food world

Like a true Sith lord you wait in that cream
you wait for your chance to strike
in dishes like penne marinara
Like an ugly woman coating yourself in makeup

Like Kahn you are a poor marksman
And  you keep missing the target
I shall eat your brothers and sisters with joy
But you round noodle will never be digested

You round noodle so vial
disgusting, filthy, and ghastly
You round noodle I shall denounce


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome