WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Poem a Day


Today I sit down to write

A mediocre poem

If it could be called a poem



I did not sleep much

Last night

Rest has been eluding me

I pump coffee thru my veins

So much for inspiration



I am on the road

Doing what must be done

To keep my head above water

I like the drive



All that are born shall die

But are all that are born live?

This seems to be a theme

I try to write about



Since I write a “poem” a day

May be tomorrow

I will be inspired

I will probably write about the fourth

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July after all

I can’t promise it will be any good



Thank you for reading

My mediocre poems

That I write

A poem a day



Here is the daily poem

I will try to do better

Yoda would have a problem with

That phrase

He would say do



So tomorrow

I will do better

Or I wont

I enjoy expressing myself

I enjoy the fact that this may be read

I wish I had something more to offer

Here is my

Poem a day
geekprospectus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome