WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Ravenous Scorpions


Pain lingers down the hall

An empty ghost, BOO!

Nasty yellow teeth

Shining on an otherwise pleasant day



Needing to hide

A vacant dark corner

Conceal me from the fear

Needs, demands, objects



A place to rest

Granite bed warm to the touch

Hard on the back

Wake up don't vomit



Oh Goblin king

You do have power over me

Your chains heavy

I am bruised from the thrashing



This episode is

Neither pleasant nor pleasurable

Clear out the cobwebs!

Poison injected from fangs

The spider bites hard



Soothing the scar

Will this burn

Ever heal?
                                                                                                    

I would hide in the desert

Only to have the scorpions

That slumber under skin

Claw their way out

Eat through my eyes

To live another day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome