WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sand Dune Arch

At night
Arches National Park
Is yours

No one around
No cars echoing in the canyons
No voices from chirping humans
mbdreyfuss.blogspot.com
Nothing

The sound of the wind
Makes you look up
At the night sky
A city slicker can actually
See Stars                                                                      

I lay on my back under the arch
The old as time rock
Lays symmetrical above me
A face on the rock wall
Stares at me
A desert bat yells out

Complete peace
Connection with
Something deeper than words
My head rests comfortably in the sand
                                                   
I listen to the wisdom of this arch
I try to understand
I think my soul did
Even if my body and mind
Cannot comprehend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome