WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Question of Consciousness


Consciousness attached to this body

Attached to this particular life



When I awaken tomorrow

Will this consciousness be in the same place



Will it move to some other time and place

This consciousness stay until the last breath



I am consciously being Robert Frank

For the time being



What does that entail?

Is my memory, my memory?



Is it all just a fleeting dream?

Within a fleeting moment?



What we call being human

What we call living life
                                                                             


Is it real?

Is it Alive?



It is instant eternity

Playing out forever in an instantaneous flash  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome