WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Grand Scheme


My life is not important

It is important to me

It is important to my family

My life is not important



There is no grand scheme

No master plan

No pre written history

                                                                                                

I love my life

I love your life

They are what

We make them



As far as importance?

It is as important as

We think



I use to believe

In a divine hand

In a master destiny



I come to realize

What is important

Is to be as loving

As I can be



May be one day

I will connect with you

And may be

Make you smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome