WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Geek

bigshinyrobot.com
Self proclaimed, unashamed
Different from birth
Living on this rare earth

Lost in story
Action figure inventory
Dice and games
These are my ways

Back in time
Internal rhyme
Floating across the stars
Storm troopers burned the Lars

Jim Kirk
A funny smirk
Star ship, comic strip
Video distraction
Is this a reaction?

Social outsider
Die, Rob Schneider
Movies in the dark
Jaws is a killer shark

My ways are set
I want to be a space cadet
There is no hope
Give me a joke

It is my mystique
So to speak
I am a
Modern Geek







2 comments:

  1. This is a lot of fun, as a fellow geek I say embrace it!

    http://pleasantpoetry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...besides its fun to be a geek
    Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome