WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Caching Fire


We all have an inner flame

An inner light

With an inner voice



I have lost my flame

The only thing that burns

Is the cold of the extinguished

Soul



My life is rekindling

The fire is slowly bursting

Into a glowing ember

That has the potential

To become a ragging blaze



I am understanding myself

A little better every day

Thanks to the examples

Of those angels

That are not afraid to

Let their flame

Catch fire the souls

Of our immortal being



The lesson is to be yourself always

To not allow the freezing criticisms

Smother your living being



It is your true self

Your inner being

That will catch the world

A flame




1 comment:

  1. I got a profound connection to this poem, poetguy. Stand your ground and be true to what you know is real, in spite of the pseudo world of how others perceive you. It's very empowering. Thank-you. I look forward to tomorrow's poem.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome