WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thanks Giving 2004 (Margie #3)


Nervous to come to your house

Knowing that people I don’t know will be there

Nicest people I have ever meet



You embrace me as if we have met

Your jello orange and full of carrots

Is beautiful and full of you



Friends, children

Grandchildren, Great grandchildren

You gave them your all

You followed your bliss



It is true that we have to be ourselves

And that it shines as a light house

Letting others see your light



You have given that light

To all of us

That love that has shined forth from you

Is in every one you met

Saving this world

By just allowing us to know you



I love you

I miss you

I treasure you



If Niche is slightly right

This world will continue

Again and again and again

Which is why we must live the life we choose

You did that, you followed your own heart

To your family

For your family

And you did it with love



Your life is the beacon of success

Thank you for sharing yourself

For being yourself

And for allowing us all to know you

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome