WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth



A Jedi feels the force all around him
It penetrates and combines all living things
I am not a Jedi
Although I would like to be
They're not allowed to love
I would become Darth Vader
Already have

Can’t I just fly my falcon?
With a good blaster by my side
And my wookie friend
Gurgling reassurance in my ear?

Nope I am just me
I can’t use the force
I do not have a wookie
Although I call my truck “the wookie”

Maybe I will play some
John Williams
And pretend
Turn on my mimic light saber
Put on my Vader helmet
And play with my model falcon
It does light up
And make sounds







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome