WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Existential Crises


It can’t be a midlife crises
Expiring at fifty two
I hope I have something to offer
to you

What to present the world?
What value to bring to your life?
What gifts may I wrap?

What is the significance?
The purpose behind the living?
The light in the shadows?
The godhead becoming?

Finding meaning and purpose
A life quest
Dead in the grave
What shall I leave behind?

To be or not to be?
Am I or am I not?
To live or to not?
There are many robots

Is it enough to be a good person
Nice to all that you can be?

Is it enough to live every day to its fullest
To have a worth while experience every minute?

Is it enough to understand?
There truly is no point?
The universe is not personal?

Is god truly dead?
Or are we the aged and decrepit?
Unable to feel
Too fat to swim
To hooked to move

I am a blip
So fast yet infinite
Is there an echo?


Pain and pleasure
Disgust and beauty
Damage and revitalization
I hope I didn’t wound you

Asserting existence
The land of should
Has fallen away

The dragon has been cut
Its scales shed
The camel births a lion

Falling down
Up and sideways
Drowning into
The bright center

Is there a difference between
Destiny and catastrophe?
Is it that individual?
Or is it reflection?

Narcissistic manifestation
I can’t stand hypocrites
I pray to god
I am to deaf to hear an answer

Teach me how
To be like you
Follow every rule
Bursting bubbles in the hall
With no room to hear the fall
Can you help me?

I am not my wear
I am not my body
My body is the temple
Of my essence

If you are to judge me
Judge me by my smile
The brown glair of my being



If I am to judge you
I hate to judge you
I am a hypocrite
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome