WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Grandpa

Grandpa you are the best
Thou states apart
I feel loved by you
I know I am
I am blessed to have a grandpa like you

I still have a saving’s bond
I still have the cards
With the smiley face
I still have you inside of me

I am so blessed that you are my grandpa
I am so blessed to have made that trip last year
To sit on Donnas porch and hear your stories
And play rummicube by your side

I had the best grandpa and grandma
I know you are back with her
Where you want to be

I love you
I am so thankful that you where in my life
I feel the sun on my face and know that you are
A part of that warmth

I use to get sad over passing’s
Another person that loved me gone from this earth
I know now that love will always be
That we are one
Transient in eternal time
Another person
Another soul
There to love and guide me

Thank you
Grandpa

Love
Boo

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent. Bitter sweet. The love stays. You take it with you. This is a beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome