WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Rollin with the Punches


A smack in the face

A kick in the leg

A punch to the gut



I roll with the punches

Life loves to dish it out

I can sure take it



Knock me down

Hit me hard

Keep it coming



Because I am here to take it

I will just keep rolling with it

Keep going with it

I am living



Thank you for those moments

When I can see the red of my blood

As my heart pumps more out

I know I am alive



Its true what doesn’t kill us

Makes us stranger

I am pretty strange



So I will roll with it

Learn from it

Allow it to better myself

And know that life is about

Rollin with the punches

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Poet Guy. As we get older, we learn more about those punches and get more of them. But the good news is, we learn to laugh at them. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome