WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

School Days





The sound of laughter


The cheer from the choir


As the principal is maimed





Red yellow orange and blue


A simile is compared with two


As hearts kitties and butterflies





It is about passion


The applaud from the crowd


Drenched in rubber like water





A boss on the roof


Smiling with joyful hilarity


The path I walk




1 comment:

  1. Might I add that this poem hits home? This is brilliant. I love how you take an ordinary celebration and make it art. I love this. I simply love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome