WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Saturday Love


Saturday Love  ( based on Angels and Airwaves, written by Tom Delong)

 

I fly SR71’s in the warehouse

You laugh

You compare me with your three year old

Thank you



I still dream

I still see color

I have a soul

Its been screaming to come alive



I walk around the shadows

The observer in my own life

I am ready to take ownership



I have to admit

That I do feel like

An obtuse shape

The missing piece

Colorless

Without a pattern

I have not found my whole



Ill never grow up

I refuse

My innocence

My love

My soul

Will not die



I Dream

Of the color

That childlike

Spontaneous

Fun

Unadulterated

 Love



This is within every one of us

We have been caged

I wait sixteen

A Saturday love

Your eyes never grow up





Find your virtuousness

You’re childlike Innocence

That is yelling

To get out

And find its way

To never grow old






3 comments:

  1. Here is a poem I wrote after my husband passed away from lung cancer. These were questions he asked me.

    "Yes dear"

    Do you love me?
    "Yes dear"
    Will you love me till death do us part?
    "Yes dear"
    Will you always be by my side?
    "Yes dear"
    Do you know how much I love you?
    "Yes dear"
    Will you stand by my side as I take my last breath?
    "Yes dear"
    Will you promise to follow my list?
    "Yes dear"
    Will you let me go when it's time?
    "Yes dear"
    Will you promise to go on and be happy?
    "Yes dear"
    Remember I Love you and have no regrets.
    "Yes dear"
    Is it time yet?
    "Yes dear"
    Can I go?
    "Yes dear"
    I Love you, don't be sorry. ( was his last words to me)
    I Love you too my dear. ( was my last words to him)
    Wrote by; Paula Gregory-Monst
    For my husband, love of my life: Gene L.Monst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful....Thank you for shareing this

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I have many more I wrote. I will share as I get stronger. My hope is, that they will help others heal too.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome