WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Poem # 28


Shyness like a disease

Spreads through out my body

Its green putrid pus coming out

Of my leg

Like infection eating a burn



A shot in the butt will not help

I want to have friends

To listen to people

To actually hear what they have to say

And digest their wisdom

And their being

Into my heart



I am deaf, blind, and numb

The infection spreading its

Malicious malevolence 

Into my brain



I am a robot

The disease has won

I am deadened

It is too late for me

I am already programmed



Green putridness flowing like a river

Out of all my pours

Its emerald stench is so strong

I cannot smell anything but shampoo



I am the disease

The reason why

Brothers war on brothers

Smell my monstrous contagion 

As the secretion runs down your spine

And into your heart



I am jade

Burned with no pain

I cannot feel

A thing

1 comment:

  1. Your poetry is getting more descriptive and sophisticated. It humbles me.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome