WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Extraordinary


I am back from vacation

To return back to reality

This is why reality

Must be made extraordinary



How do I do that?

I feel so anxious

And incompetent

I think this is how most of us feel

I am tired of feeling this way



I am back from vacation

My home smells like used cat litter

My grass is a jungle full of dandy lions

I don’t care

I want to ride a motorcycle



It is cold

But the sun is warm

I need to find my center

I am off balance

Is this a crisis?



Follow your heart

Listen to the universe

Notice the synchronicity

Can I trust it?

Can I trust myself?

Who or what can I trust?



I am back from vacation

And I am anxious

For more reasons than I know



Sometimes a cage can be comfortable

Sometimes a cage makes it so you tremble

Sometimes a cage makes it so you can not breath

Where is the key?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome