WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

What Im Good At


I hurt others

Not intentionally

But I do

I hurt others

It is something I am good at

Maybe the one thing I am good at



I want to heal people

I want to help people

I want to be that person



I cant help anybody

I cant heal anyone

I cant even be me

Who the hell am I?



I have no friends

Do you wonder why?

Its quite clear

I am very good

At what I do



And I hurt

And I cry

And I cant stand myself



To all of those that I have

Blown off

Not called

Ignored

Hurt

Named called

And worse

I am sorry

For what that is worth

Very little I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome