WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Conundrum


There is a line between

Desires and responsibilities

A line between

Duty and free expression



How do you mend this line?

Is their a balance?

Is there a way to have fun

And do what must be done?



The eight to five work week

While filling your free time

Like two hermits trapped in a box

While watching TV

Feels empty



How do I get my soul back?

How do I come alive?

Am I doomed?

 To listen to others?

What they want?

What they expect?

How I should behave?

All my life?



I am surrounded by allot of miserable people

Do I want to raise my kids

To become miserable

And follow the sins of the father?



I do not know how to live

I want to live

I want to find my bliss

And I want to follow that



Show me how I can blend this line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome