WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chocolate Donut


What will tomorrow bring?

What experiences will I experience?

Will it be the same old day?



The same old day is an illusion

Created by the human need

To control and manipulate



Every day is a new day

If only we can see it



I had my life planned out

Written down

All the events until the day I die



Life does not work that way

Life kills your plans

And it rebirths your dreams


And that is a good thing




Life is magical

If we can wake up

And smell the flowers

I don’t care for coffee

Unless it’s with a chocolate donut


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome