WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Angels in My Life


Do you believe in guardian angels?
I did not use to
 But that change along time ago

It is my experience that
Guardian angels
Are not angelic
They are people

Everyday “normal” people
And they are here for you
When you least expect them

An old saying that
When the student is ready the teacher will appear
Cannot be more true

There are angels in my life
 I can recognize a few
They come and go
Some stay around
I know one from middle school

Guardian angels
Being there for me
And they don’t even know
To what extent
And to what end
They have helped
My life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome