WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why so serious?






















I am unchangeable

I am unmovable

I am here

To watch the world burn

And not be taken so seriously



I am the freight train

The mover of worlds

The bringer of justice

I have no remorse

I am because of what I do



Flip a coin

I make my own luck

One half white

One half charcoaled

My pain is my face



We are all characters on a stage

Acting out the drama of life

Complementing each other

An eternal act

I would not be me without the you

A heroes journey

Packed with villainy

I love the mythology

I love life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome