WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Prayer Poem

Dear Life
Guide me
To my
Highest good

Place me
Where I need to be
And
With whom
I need to be with

Allow me
To be strong
To know what is best
For my self
And the rest

Grace me with your
Presence
Let me see
A little deeper
Everyday

Guide me
To my authentic self
And allow me
To be honest
With myself
And others

Thank you
For this life
For the people in it
And for allowing me
To become your paint brush

Fill me with color
And paint

3 comments:

  1. Nice one! I love the analogy; intelligent, mindful, inspiring, and it hits the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome