WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Where is My Mind

It is true
Its gone
All gone

I flooded my house
I overfilled my motorcycle
Work although tedious is full of errors
School is not going so well
My personal life is in the trash

Is it understandable my wife calls me names?
Still?
I did ruin the basement
But it was already ruined
Now it’s totaled

This is my life
I am half asleep
Maybe fully asleep

I am craving a joke
 I am craving sleep
I am craving the glory of life

It seems that when I try to find that glory
That I just duck it up

Where is my mind
You tell me

I cant find it
Its lost
Probably in the same place
Where they buried
My soul

"Its ok
Im really ok
Trust me
Everything is going
To be
Fine"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome