WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I Want




I want to be cared about

I want to be in a reciprocal relationship

I want to be free to express me



I want to be an effective teacher

I want to make a difference

I want to be there for people

I want to be there for myself



I want to love myself

I want to know myself

I want to jump for joy

Everyday



I want to spend my time off

Riding a motorcycle

Flying an airplane

Writing poetry

Reading poetry

Traveling the world

Experiencing nature

And I want you there

To hold my hand



I want to feel things

I mean REALLY FEEL things

I want to feel the world around me

I want to feel the love around me

I want to feel my heart beating

to the beat of life



I want to be me

who am I

will I ever know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome