WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lessons From a Quote Book


You taught me that “we are born to die(1)”

and no matter your age “young old just words(2)” are they

That “love seeks not limits but outlets(3)”

And “all work and no play makes jack a dull boy(4)”





You speak to me threw others

I know to consider that “when I am simply grateful, life is simply great(5)”

That “home is all the sweeter when you have braved adventures to get back to it(6)”

And that 
“seeing this moment as a perfect moment is always a choice(7)”



It helps me to remember that

“I would rather die having spoke after my manner

Than speak in your manner and live(8)”

And that “love is not just a feeling.

Its shaving your balls(9)”



“After all if preprogrammed machines, can be changed by the

Roles they play

Then anybody could(10)”

And if anybody could

Then

“It is not easy to know what you like

Most people fool themselves

Their entire lives about this

Self acquaintance

Is a rare condition(11)”



Quoted by

1: William Shakespeare

2: Gorge Burns

3: Anonymous

4: The shinning

5: Jill Bote Taylor

6: Homer, the odyssey

7: Jill Bote Taylor

8: Socrates, the Apology

9: American wedding

10: Battle Star Galactica

11: Robert Henri


1 comment:

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome