WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mirror


I look in the mirror
What do I see?
Some strange human being
Looking back at me


I look in the mirror
 And to my surprise
 This face of mine
 Is withering
 With time


I look in the mirror
 Who is this strange creature?
 Looking back at me



Same old brown eyes
A balding head

Hopes and dreams that need fed
Some personality that I dread


The sparkle of life in his eyes

His life is passing him bye

So much he wants to share
If only he could bear

The fear that shakes him
His soul is out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome