WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bacon


Sizzling smoking frying

Swimming in your own juices

Cooking you from raw meatiness

To crispy beauty



The worst

The best

Could eat the whole package

Lucky my dog eats



Bacon

The ultimate Saturday breakfast

Coating my house

In your smoky air



Bacon

What else is there to say?

It has been fun

It has been tasty

I could eat you all day
                                                                                 


Alas

My greed

My hunger

Has consumed all

Of you

Tasty bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome