WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bleeding Time


Nervous shakes

Murphy’s law

Why cant we all

Just get along?



Past on watches

Still ticking away

The seconds that give

To the end of the day



Hurting bones

And cracked lips

What will it take

To get a chocolate chip?



Broken parts

And lost art

Cant I get a minute

to release this worrywart





Time bleeds away

Any hope to fall

The delayed decay

That will consume us all



I pray to you

The god behind the church

That we may all get through

This without too much hurt



1 comment:

  1. I find that the most success in life is what a teacher told me about ten years ago. Bend like a willow tree. If you can do this, then you can make a difference in the lives of others. In doing that, life becomes meaningful. I like how contemplative this poem is. This poem reminds me of a quote I once heard:
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived. After all Number One, we're only mortal." ...Picard from Star Trek TNG

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome