WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Good Day


Why is it that Friday

is a good day

thefunnyblog.org
It usually is for me



Started off kinda scary

But I got on my motorcycle

Went to school

Met up with a friend

Visited my wife



Home at two o clock

Feeling kind of sad

But I got on my motorcycle
                                                                                                  


Went up the canyon

away from the smoke

leaving the fire behind



The cool air

The precipitation evaporating

The wild moose

It is good to be home


1 comment:

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome