WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

C is for Cookie






I want cookies

For breakfast

Their sweet doughy center

With a chocolate chip surface

Dunked in a glass of milk



Sugar is addicting

As it is bad for your body

If it tastes good you know

It is bad



Bodies are masochistic

Craving sugar, salts, and fat

Why can’t they crave broccoli



Cookies me want cookies

My skin is turning blue

There is no more hiding it

I am the cookie monster

fanpop.com

1 comment:

  1. Funny, makes a point of what we tell our kids. Kill the media.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome