WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

WEYLANDINDUSTRIES


Big things have small beginnings

We are coming to a conclusion

A universal truth

That we have been dreaming for millennium



Niche was correct

It is time for the children to rise

To our full potential

The king has died



Our understanding is becoming

Our value ever increasing
                                                                                                                    
Our species evolving



I am a contributor to this new world

I am the father of this new galaxy

I am the benefactor of this universe

I love my children



To think we started as an ember

Not minding the pain it caused

Smiling in the glow        



We now create destiny

We now are destiny

My fate is in my hands



It is obvious the conclusion

It is obvious the prince has risen

It is obvious that

 I am



I am

I am

I am



4 comments:

  1. Wow. Universal, inspiring, painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this work friend, thanks for joining my blog, I have returned the compliment :) have a nice day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks William...And you are welcome
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome