WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Poem




The day of the week
Gives bounce to steps
The cheerful worker can relax

7 hours on the road
Blissfully watching TV
As the music is pounded into me

Liquid protein for lunch
Walking around the tools
That give neighbors the means
To kill other neighbors

 Love the sound they make
As gravity is suspended
The lift drag ratio exceeded

Rushing around
The yellow of the clip board
Giving purpose and way
NPR telling me what may
A simple driver I am

Give us 4 billion years
When our galaxy’s merge
Intertwining the center
Into a new pattern
With a new shape and splendor

Potential field trip
The cone of the engine
An engineering feat
It does inspire

Planes in my game room
Will be in my classroom
I sit and drift off
I want to make a difference
It’s a life style








1 comment:

  1. Understandable, weary, hopeful, and a perfect profile of life. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome