WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Eyes (D.H Part 3)




The human race is insane

Full of mediocrity

And disgrace



The evil inside

Is like a dark cloud

Willing itself

To come forth

I must embrace it



If only penny could see

That there is more to me

Then she would not be

With that Captain Hammer



Soon I will come clean

The haunting nay

Of Bad Horse

Rings in my head



I don’t know what it is worth

Why cant everybody see

There is no love

There is no joy

There is only despair and pain



I DR Horrible
The true me



One day I will show you

Until that day

I wear a mustashe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome