WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Inspiration


The ease of finding inspiration

Everyday life is phenomenal

Everyday feeling echo



The joy of this pain in my heart

The yellow blossom of the sun

Fingers strumming a black keyboard





My friends

My family

My many loves

My many thoughts



Connection

Disconnection

Depression

Bliss

Exhaustion

Passion

Love

Fear

Exhilaration



There truly are

No ordinary moments

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much...
      That is one of the best complements i have ever recived

      Delete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome