WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Grandeur Peak with the Dog

flickr.com
Tripping on rocks
Or sticks
Or mud

No flash light
Night vision not as good
As one thinks

What does the dog think?
Of all this
Maybe ill have to sleep here
One person may worry

Am I on the trail
Am I seeing the yeti ?
This blackness is
Intoxicating

Alone but not
That is wired
Totally alone
Just me and that dog

I am content
My mind finally quiets
Its been haunting

Interesting dark void
Brings peace  
Harmony

I am  stillness
In the dark
Not seeing
The trail ahead of me

The stars shine down
Haven’t seen stars in a while
Haven’t been in this kind of dark
I am the yeti

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome