WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Xenomorphic Love

I like the shadows,
The dark unillumination of my being
I just want to love you
If you would but allow me

Take you back to my hive
Allow my hugger to grab your face
And love you

You misunderstand me
Yes I have jagged teeth
And yes two jaws
And of course
Acid for blood

Don’t let that frighten you

I am a lover

I just want to worship you
Take you back to my nest
And adore you
Is that so wrong?

Ok you are right
My tail is sharp and a little snaky
My friends are a little rough on the face
My children tend to burst out of you

But I am the best
You will ever know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome