WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Morning Sickness





The alarm shrieks

With its morning moan

I don’t hear it

You gently wake me up

I am already ready for bed



I just lie on the

Cool satin sheets

Trying to catch my breath

Wanting to get back

To the color of dreams


ittfunnyassshit.tumblr.com

Its too late

I am late

Crusty eyes

Turn on the shower

Shampoo all over

Wash away the scent

Of a sweaty sleep



Drink some water

Make some juice

Where are my keys?

Don’t forget to brush

And deodorize

I must be presentable

There is a hole in my shirt
                                                                          


Goodbye home

Goodbye dog

Goodbye cat

Goodbye wife



Ill get a kiss

If I am lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome