WELCOME


Thank you for wondering upon Part Time Poetry. All poems contained are my original work.
Thank you for taking your time to read them. Please feel free to comment.

Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Smile

Nothing is more brilliant
Than the human smile

A significant expression
That expresses joy
And connection in
The human condition

Shared between
Loves
Friends
Family
Complete strangers

The radiance of
The human smile
Has a glow that
Outshines the sun

Those who are truly
Alive know
The Value of the smile
And grin frequently

I will smile at you
Naturally you will
Smile back

Joy is our most
Pure form

The littlest among you
Know this truth
As their faces show

Smile and the world
Smiles with you
Its only natural

Let it shine
Like the heavens above
You are a piece
Of natural love

I am going to smile
Each day
I wont allow them
To take it away

Here is my smile
That tells you
I love you

fimfiction.net





1 comment:

  1. Uplifting, warm, validating to me, personally. One of your best because of the idea and content of the one thing that makes us social beings. The smile. Not to be ridiculed.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...your thoughts and opinions are welcome